Wednesday, October 02, 2002

So on Monday night I finished Warioland 4 on my Gameboy Advance. It served its purpose. It was actually really well done; I really like the Mario side-scrollers, they're clever and the graphics are simple yet creative. I started Deus Ex later the same night. It is very hard. I like that there are multiple ways of getting things done, but I think there's a steep learning curve on the controls. Sneaking around the Statue of Liberty park is time-consuming, and if I make any shortcuts the people find me and kill me. I found the secret back way in, but can't get up or down without getting killed, so now I'm back to finding the bum at the North Dock or whatever.

I'm sure this is fascinating to all of you who haven't played the game. Or even if you have.

Here's something interesting: Edamame appears to give me horrendous gas.

So I'm looking for a new Game Boy Advance game. Maybe another Mario-world game like Yoshi's Island or MarioKart, or this game called Urban Yeti, or Grand Theft Auto 3 when it comes out in a few days.

No comments: