Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I am at work today, and I'm not happy about it. It's New Year's Eve, there's a blizzard going on outside (8 to 12 inches by the end of the day), and I'm still really tired from a dramatic stomach bug I got on Sunday. The various off-site people I work with have been out of touch since Christmas Eve so there's not a lot I can do today anyway. All in all, I would much rather still be in bed. But I am at work. Unhappily.
I'm going to try to make it to the Sierra later tonight, but we'll see how it goes... Maybe I'll celebrate by going to bed early.
Happy new year anyway, everyone!

1 comment:

Western Mass Mama said...

A blizzard! Is that common? We're moving to Northampton soon and I'm trying to figure out the weather situation there. Nice blog by the way!
http://allynspacek.blogspot.com/