Monday, October 06, 2003

Hey, I finally posted on-topic today over at CraftyTown - a review of a fine store called Glamourpuss. Thanks to Lesa for telling me about the store; I love it.

I saw two flicks this weekend - American Splendor and Lost in Translation. AS was great, but Lost was amazing. Bill Murray is just superb in this movie. Even during the funny parts - even during a karaoke scene - I was never thinking "Oh, he's doing the same schtick I've seen him do on SNL." Scarlett Johansenn was good too. Not incredible, like Murray was, but still very solid. I found it funny and touching and a little heartbreaking. Plus now I really want to go to Tokyo; I've wanted to go for years, but this movie clinched it.

I failed to find a dress to wear for the wedding, so I might end up wearing something I already have (and where's the fun in that?). I was hoping 25 Central could help me, since I had a quick look at their stuff during work Friday, but it seems that in the past two days they've sold out of all of their size smalls in the non-$300-dresses. I blame the Smithies. I might have to go to the dreaded mall after work. Wednesday morning I'm flying to Orlando for a media event (along with four coworkers) and won't be back until early evening Friday, so time is getting short.

In other news, I had a ham sandwich. Not really, but I did have some bacon. Yummy.

No comments: