Thursday, October 23, 2003

I ran into an old friend yesterday. Lats I saw her, she was freshly married, working part-time at a hair salon, and part-time at a phone-survey place. Now she's pregnant (and, like my twin, is having a girrl, due in February) and teaching at Smith! You go, girl. We have a date to catch up next Thursday. I'm excited.

The "girrl" above is a typo but I like it.

Also yesterday was a dinner meeting of the MassLive Northampton bloggers. Our photos were taken and they're planning on putting us in the Spfl'd Republican, on quarter-page ads along with pull-quotes from our blogs. Yikes! I think it'll be hilarious. I had forgotten photos would be taken, and I had my hair in two braids and was wearing a v-neck sweater tied with a leather cord. I just know I'm gonna look like Pocahontas. With glasses.

I've been writing a bunch of stuff on CraftyTown, too, so be sure to take a look.

Also, update on my Grandfather: He drank 8 oz. of chocolate milk a couple of days ago so he's still hanging in there.

No comments: