Monday, November 01, 2004

I love hearing "Don't forget to vote!" As if anyone could forget to do that this year.

I can't really imagine Bush remaining president, because it would be so awful. Terrific, in the old-fashioned meaning of the word. Yet I also can't imagine Kerry winning, because I just don't believe the Republican Election Squad would allow it. Before the Sox won the Series I thought that if they did, it would be a good indicator that Kerry would win. Afterwards, I decided that the lunar eclipse allowed the Sox to win, so the omen is nullified.

Tuesday will be a very, very tense time. I already have a friendly place lined up to go and drink and watch the results roll in. Thank God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't mind hearing the constant reminders. On primary day in September, I was halfway to work before I remembered I had to get to the polls. I'm so on auto-pilot most mornings that even though I remembered to vote, I nearly forgot, because my morning is such a routine. --Kristen