Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Hello? *tap tap* Anyone here?

Anyway. There's a screen shot from Katamari Damacy on page 14 of this week's EW. Is it bad that I know exactly what level it's from, the prize the Prince is wearing, and the name of the cousin the Prince has just rolled up?

Also: I had a flash of image-memory yesterday of a small spiral-bound notepad I had when I was a kid, with Snoopy on the cover in a leisure suit saying, "I've got Disco fever, babe!" For whatever reason, my sister and I would read that aloud every time we saw the thing. My sister pronounced it "babY" and I pronounced it correctly and after a couple of years we had a discussion about the correct pronunciation. And now that notepad would go for $4 if it was as-new in some hipster store in the East Village.

2 comments:

Tits McGee said...

Sorry. Still waiting for my happy ending.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but "babY" just reads better. Even as a child, I knew that.
- S. (sis)