Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Wow! I just got an email meant for this person (note: NOT ME). Our names are identical, down to the middle initial! Plus: the email had to do with a stock repurchase. Not just any stock repurchase, but the purchase of a stock relating to a person who was much in the news this past year for some stock-purchasing-and-selling troubles of her own. Maybe this person's email mistake will cause me to be swept unawares into a web of mystery and shady financial shenanigans!


I'll keep you posted.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was it a juicy insider trading tip? Like, could you make your fortune off this misdirected email? Because that would be awesome.
S. Way

debl said...

No - it reads like there's some stock-buying club in the office and one of the members is saying "good news - [some people] have agreed to a change in our original repurchase." Not very exciting. Now, if it were George Soros or Warren Buffet or something, then I'd be excited.

kleinmatic said...

Eerie. I was gonna write a joke about my doppelganger, but it turns out he just died.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
Cool Links:
Custom Web Site Design by BlueBizz
MCSE
web hosting provider
web site design
Data Conversion, Data Entry Service
Please Come and visit if you get time..
Thanks.

debl said...

Hey thanks! I don't respond to spam, though. Most people don't - in fact, most people think people who post spam are lower than worm shit. Good luck with that!

av said...

hey lady, are you better yet? i made my blog look different, do you like it? what is happening now? people want to know. xox -av