Thursday, November 27, 2003

Hi folks, I'm writing this from exotic Piscataway, New Jersey. The drive wasn't as horrible as I feared; it took me about 6 and a half hours, and should have taken me a bit over four. No biggie. It's about bedtime now but I had to check my email (I got none, since everyone I know that isn't in the house I'm currently in is at the big singer-songwriter Final Showdown Deathmatch at Bishop's Lounge) and then I had to blog.

Today work was fine. I think the problem discussed in my previous entry has been sculpted into a more manageable one. Since today was the day before a holiday, I had this intense drive to get a lot done, and a lot of energy and drive to do it (the more I accomplished, the sooner I could leave for my drive south). I ended up skipping out at around 3:30.

One last thing - Why do people wear cologne? A couple of guys were wearing man-perfume at the pizza place today, and it made it hard for me to smell the yummy pizza and make my selection (chicken and broccoli, thanks). Being clean is nice, but why go and add a scent? A really unnatural and flowery one?

That's all I want to know. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: