Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I have been oh so busy. First off, in trivia news, the 'Burns are back to number one, baby, after a tie breaker that had to be broken with a second tie breaker. That was ridiculous. Next, did you know it's almost Christmas? I am trying to be thrifty so I'm making a couple of gifts, which is time consuming. Also, my friends H and L had a lovely holiday party on Saturday, and it was an all-night affair. I brought yummy cheese and made butterscotch brownies. And I got the potential house inspected this morning, and I won't say more in print, just in case the seller or her realtor is reading this. So, even though I am single again, I've been too busy to be lonely. I've been nearly alone (but not exactly lonely, to tell the truth) for a while; now it's just official. (By the way, Official Lonliness is the name of my new emo band.) I'm sure everything will hit me like a ton of bricks once (if) I move in to the house and relax. But hey, that's like a month away, or more, even! Plenty of time. Meanwhile I'm going to keep fiddling away. Fiddle fiddle fiddle...

No comments: