Monday, October 02, 2006

Ok, I don't think I'm going to get that house. I may just be a chicken, but the amount of work it would take to get it to be what I want it to be is too overwhelming right now. Why can't there be a little cabin I can afford and ALSO have an apartment downtown? It's like I've got to catch a husband who'll share my expenses just to be able to afford the not-extravagant things I want. That is so lame. Anyway, I'll keep looking, and in the meantime consider finding a new apartment to rent that has square rooms and straight walls and a full-height shower and a kitchen with a layout not created by a crazy person. That might solve my most obvious housing problems.

Also, our team won first place at trivia last week, the fourth time we've come in first in a row. There was a week in there we didn't play at all, so officially it's a threepeat. We were called "unstoppable" by the karaoke master. Rock.

2 comments:

Henning said...

I think the house decision is a good decision.

Tits McGee said...

Damn you and your superior triviaoke skillz!

Seriously, I bow before you.