Thursday, June 28, 2007

Some Important Programming Notes:

Saturday morning, from 8 to noon, is the Laurel Park tag sale. It's a great excuse for wandering around my funky little village, plus the Park is populated with freaks and artists with too-small houses, so the pickings should be great (or, at the least, interesting).

Saturday at noon, Dandie in the Underworld officially opens for business. It's a crazy and cute shop filled with handcrafted items from the Valley's finest and funkiest. Directions: Go to the building housing Glamourama and Osaka; walk around it to the right; see the big marquee; head inside; be delighted. I have several shrinky-dinks-based necklaces for sale in there. My stuff is tagged "dew," a name I decided upon after little to no study or thought. It's my initials, that's all. I've been inside the shop a couple of times and I love everything for sale there. I plan on buying some of it, even. So exciting!

1 comment:

S-Way said...

Hey, while you're at the Laurel Park tag sale, keep an eye out for any Hoosier cabinet-type furniture for me, willya? Here's some examples:
http://denver.craigslist.org/fur/360312392.html
http://savannah.craigslist.org/fur/358064911.html
...but those are in Denver and Savannah. So you see the problem...