Thursday, November 21, 2002

Okay, don't really stop in and embarrass him. At least wait until Saturday when he works again, so he has a day to do things like Learn How to Use the Video Filing System. Meanwhile I have to drive A to dance class and back, and finish Max's wedding gift. Sometime between 9 and 10 tonight I'm going to go to his home to feed Tess the cat, leave the gift, and watch ER all by myself. Ahhh...

The girls are up in VT this weekend so I have lots planned. I'm helping a couple of friends move on Saturday, starting at 10 a.m. I owe them many favors so I need to start payin' back, yo. I want to go to the Snow Farm craft sale to replace these ceramic animal mugs I gave the girls last Christmas, but were ruined when their mom's car caught on fire (with the car full of her and her kids' stuff). I want to buy and install window shades (4) for the girls' rooms. I want to try to solve my Sump Pump Problem (too boring to explain).

Yesterday at work I was daydreaming about buying some Lime-Away for our exceedingly gross, stained, original to our 1920's house, white porcelain bathtub when P called and said he had just bought some super tub cleaner he saw advertised on TV. It's called CSR or something. I could hardly wait to get home and try it. I may have even said, "Don't use it, okay? I want to do it!!" I did it, too: It took three different sessions of spraying, waiting 3 minutes, scrubbing, and rinsing. But the weird soap/plaster crap cemented onto the side of the tub came right off and even the mystery stains on the bottom are now almost all gone. It was so satisfying I made P come up and admire my handiwork. Someone buy me some not-too-smelly bath salts so I can really enjoy this puppy.

No comments: