Thursday, June 05, 2003

I don't know if any of you have beeen following the brouhaha about actor/director Vincent Gallo's roundly-hated Cannes film, Brown Bunny. Roger Ebert reported the loud jeers for the film, then Gallo cursed fat Ebert's colon, Ebert said he could lose 30 pounds but Gallo could gain 30 IQ points. Now Vince and has some more choice words for Roger:

"You tell that hamhock Roger Ebert he could lose 30 pounds a day for the next four years and still be fat. As for the curse on his colon, what I actually said was that I put an unremovable black magic curse on his prostate, which will enlarge into a large cancerous ball by the fall. . . . I want to challenge that fat cow to an IQ test. I bet him $1 million dollars to take a public IQ test against me. By the way, tell him I also put a curse on [Gene] Siskel [Ebert's partner on TV's "Siskel and Ebert," who died of complications from a brain tumor in 1999]."

When told of Gallo's latest outburst, Ebert replied: "I wish Mr. Gallo a speedy recovery." A perfect comeback! Match and game goes to Ebert!

Click here to see the source of the above and a hideous pic of Gallo: New York Post

No comments: