Thursday, June 26, 2003

Looks like Blogger has gone and changed all around. i hope that means that my blog will load faster...

I'm in the middle of a whirlwind of lawyers and forms and certificates and shit. I'm driving to NYC tonight and need to have some important paperwork with me. By late afternoon on July 1, I will no longer own a house.

My new apartment is very very hot. It's an attic, so, you know, it's not a huge surprise. I have one air conditioner and it's in the room with the computer and the TV, so I've been hiding out in there, staying up late until it's cool enough to sleep in the bedroom. This morning it was already getting hot so I washed dishes and finished packing in the nude. It's good to live alone sometimes.

This Saturday is the fireworks extravaganza in Easthampton. We're having a cookout at our (soon to be former) house. Bring meat or other substances to grill, and then we'll walk over to the field once it's fireworks time. Afterwards some of us are planning to walk (if the traffic is insane, which it will be) to the Brass Cat to see the Fawns play. Come one, come all!

No comments: