Sunday, June 08, 2003

I had my tag sale, even though it rained. I probably made about 10 bucks. And noone I know stopped by, but, y'know, whatever.

I also had Friday off of work, so here's a late Friday Five:

1. How many times have you truly been in love? Three.

2. What was/is so great about the person you love(d) the most? I'm trying to find a way to answer this without cynicism... They were funny and enthusiastic, and appreciated me, at least for a while.

3. What qualities should a significant other have? Well they should share at least some basic traits. They should be forgiving and patient. And make each other laugh. I haven't figured out anything else.

4. Have you ever broken someone's heart? I did only once, without meaning to. It belonged to a friend in college. But we weren't dating or anything.

5. If there was one thing you could teach people about love, what would it be? That it's better to be alone than with someone that makes you unhappy most of the time.


No comments: