Friday, June 13, 2003

It's the friday five.

1. What's one thing you've always wanted to do, but never have? Travel to Venice. Really any travel to far-away places, like India and Bali and New Zealand and Japan.

2. When someone asks your opinion about a new haircut/outfit/etc, are you always honest? It depends on how they ask me. If they say "I'm not sure, does this work for me?" then I'm honest. Generally I'm polite, I won't make anyone feel bad. If it's truly awful I try to find something I like about it so I'm not technically lying. However, I will tell you if you have something in your hair or teeth or stuck to your shoe. During the cruise I told a total stranger that the price tag was still attached to her dress. She couldn't stop thanking me.

3. Have you ever found out something about a friend and then wished you hadn't? What happened? Not sure if this counts but I saw a drunk boyfriend of a friend of mine come on to and then make out with another woman (also a friend, also drunk). I never told her, even though soon afterwards they got engaged and are currently married. I'm still not sure I did the right thing. But for all I know she knew about it and it didn't bother her - she was that kind of person.

4. If you could live in any fictional world (from a book/movie/game/etc.) which would it be and why? This is embarrassing but I'd have to say Narnia. Except my Narnia would allow pre-marital sex and have great health care. As for why? Dude - talking animals and castles and crap! How can you not want it?

5. What's one talent/skill you don't have but always wanted? I'd love to be a virtuoso musician so I'd never have to work a real job ever again. Along with the skill would come the magical removal of my stage fright.

No comments: