Wednesday, May 07, 2003

So I couldn't sleep last night, thinking about my potential new home. The girls living there now have basically no furniture, just a few small-ish pieces and a number of futons on the floor. What kept me awake was realizing that maybe the reason why there was no furniture is because they couldn't get any up the stairs (there's a turn in the stairwell). So now I feel compelled to ask to see the place for a third time before I give up my fee to the rental agency. I don't care, I'd rather be sure than to regret it later on moving day, when I'd have no option but to throw most of my furniture away.

Also, possibly due to my stress levels lately, my SARS is back. At least, my throat hurts like hell every time I swallow. What the fuck?? I'd better be well by next Weds., when I return for my final trip to Florida, this time for a 3-night cruise. I got my room assignment and it's the room that's the furthest forward possible on the boat. Not sure if that's good or bad, movement-wise. Probably bad. Crap.

No comments: