Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Today (Tuesday) was even fuckin' crazier than yesterday. Too boring though to recount here, all work stuff. I did take the 200 hi-res pics off of my memory card and saved them onto my work computer (opening and naming each one) and then I burned a CD of them, which was pretty exciting.
Tomorrow I fly back to Florida. The first and last nights of my trip I'll be staying at the hotels I stayed at during a family trip to WDW when I was 11 (spring of 1984, I think). It was noteable in that we were together for an entire week and didn't fight once. It still awes me to think of it. The trip was also pretty much the only vacation our family took that wasn't to visit family or a Quaker retreat thing. In fact it may have been my first hotel experience of any kind. Now I'm all jaded and shit. And I say things and add "and shit" to the end of them. That's how jaded I am.

No comments: