Wednesday, May 28, 2003

There was another round of lice-killing and hair-combing last night. I must have combed T's hair for an hour. It's actually quite nice. It's very soothing and contemplative, like petting an animal, which is pretty much what it is. Her hair is silky and completely straight so it's not difficult.

I finished my ass-less chair last night! Stayed up and move a seat out of strips of calico. It will only last like a year at most, but it looks cool. I didn't trim the ends of the fabric strips so underneath the chair there's a lot of fabric hanging down. It looks like the chair seat has a bustle. It's like a cat paradise under there. Someday I'll get a picture up online of it. I'm behind on my photo-posting but at least this week I have an excuse: We didn't pay our cable bill, it got shut off, and now it'll be Friday before I can get internet access from home.


No comments: