Monday, September 29, 2003

Thursday I went out, Friday I stayed in. Saturday I went out, Sunday I stayed in, which means that tonight I should go out. Hmmm...

Saturday the Fawns headlined at Harry's where they rocked the house. Lisa has some great new songs; her voice, and the whole band, sounds confident (tighter yet looser - you know, when a band practices enough that they know what they're doing and can relax onstage) and I like them more every time I see them.

I went to an after-party at H&L's, where henning decided to prove the fact that it's always like Christmas at their friendly home, by having a Christmas-carol singalong. Somehow it was the best thing to do at the time.

Also, Danny the dog got some serious lovin' from both dog and man. There is photographic proof of this.

Sunday I cleaned the bathroom, making it look better than the day I moved in. I used this cleaning stuff called "Scrub Free" - yes, that's the actual name of the product. And guess what? I had to scrub. A lot. I got a cut on my finger from scrubbing so hard. Scrub Free, you can kiss my ass. The tile looks a lot better (again, nicer than the day I moved in), but I don't know if I can keep it looking that way; I was in there for an hour of almost constant spraying, scrubbing, and wiping.

After that I worked on my art-o-mat project; read more about it on my Craftytown blog (see new link at left!). I was hoping I'd wake up today with super muscular forearms, but no dice.

No comments: