No new friday five today, so I'll pulling another one up from the recent archives.
1. What food do you like that most people hate?
Seaweed, yum. Also sushi and oshinko. And my grandmother makes a semi-white-trashy version of lobster newburg (key ingredients: stale white bread, ketchup) that I love.
2. What food do you hate that most people love?
Mushrooms of any sort. They taste like mold and dirt and have a nasty texture. *shudder*
3. What famous person, whom many people may find attractive, is most unappealing to you?
John Travolta. The current giant-headed Scientologist version.
4. What famous person, whom many people may find unappealing, do you find
The late, great Phil Hartman of Saturday Night Live fame. He was a hottie, to me.
5. What popular trend baffles you?
The more unappetizing fashions of the 1980s seem to be back: metal mesh earrings and necklaces, bright pink-and-black striped off-the-shoulder shirts, little pointy boots... I just don't get it.