Thursday, March 02, 2006

I know I am overdue for a post but I just don't have anything to report. Maybe I'll try writing anyway. Currently, I am sitting on the sofa in front of the TV, my laptop on my actual lap. I bought some pretty boots on Zappos and they're way too narrow, so back they go. My dream boots are yet again but a dream. In other news, my cat is adorable. And it snowed really hard for about 45 minutes today. In addition, oh my GOD this toe nail fungus advertisement should be AGAINST THE LAW! Horrifying! Sorry. I am in front of the TV, half-watching a PrimeTime Live show about a polygamist cult in Colorado. This woman escaped it and now she's going back to confront the life she left behind, where she had 55 siblings (!!!) and ended up marrying a man who already had a wife - one of her sisters. I can't decide if I should keep watching this, or switch over to Animal Cops, which rouses my indignation in a different way, though at least when I watch Animal Cops my cat gets a lot of extra attention.

Animal Cops it is. Oh my god, that dog's coat is so long and matted and filthy it's a wonder he can even move! Poor little guy! So they just shave him and give him back to his clueless owner? What the fuck is that?

Okay, now it is Friday morning. This week has been long and hard, but I was so resigned about it lasting forever that I kind of can't believe it's about to be the weekend. Today I am wearing the nice Anthropologie shirt I got on sale the last time I was down in NYC, even though it's too cold to wear it and I have to cover it up with another shirt.

Do you see? Do you see how boring? Stupid winter, keeping me inside, in front of the TV...

No comments: