Friday, April 25, 2003

Here it is, after a one week break: the friday five.

1. What was the last TV show you watched? The Daily Show last night. The bit on anxiety was good but could have been mined even further, though I may just think about the topic more than most people.

2. What was the last thing you complained about? That P let the dog outside, again, to wander around the house and go wherever he wanted to go, like under a car or miles away or shitting in a neighbor's garden.

3. Who was the last person you complimented and what did you say? I complimented A on her grades, all-A's. I also complimented her on some bargainy clothes she bought.

4. What was the last thing you threw away? Some used tissues. Sorry it's not more interesting.

5. What was the last website (besides this one) that you visited? I was just looking on eBay for Betsey Johnson clothes, because I am bored, and I am lame.

No comments: