Wednesday, February 12, 2003

If you are in NYC, or can get there, please go to the huge-ass peace rally on Saturday on my behalf. I have to attend a party for my boyfriend's mother's birthday (it's a biggie - 70 years old). I'm guessing there will be a lot of counter-protesters there, and they're fun to yell at.

I'm going to try hard to remember to watch the final episode of Celebrity Mole tonight. I sort of accidentally started watching it, and it's hilarious, if only because of Kathy Griffin. She's snarky and skeptical and made for a show like this. Anyway, once this is done, and I see who Joe Millionaire picked next week, I am done with reality shows. At least, I'm done scheduling dates with myself in order to not miss reality shows. I've given up on the Bachelorette because of how extremely boring it was; Trista's blander than Wonder bread, and it's been obvious for several episodes which guy she's gonna pick.

No comments: