Wednesday, February 19, 2003

I'm trying to decide if I should go to a coworkers "Pampered Chef" party tonight. If you don't recognize the name, just think Tupperware party but with citrus zesters and stoneware chicken roasters. She says she won't pressure us to buy, and she's making yummy food for it, but I'd feel obligated to buy at least one thing or another, and I'm in a mood of discarding things. But I like trying out cool kitchen gadgets. So I'm torn.

I've been thinking about what I could sell in the art-o-mats and I might have come up with a useable idea. The trick is to think of something to make that looks semi-valuable and cool, but that doesn't take very long to make (I'd be getting only $2 or $2.50 per item sold). My image idea is kind of organic, modern, and decorative. I plan on trying it out tonight.


No comments: