Friday, March 28, 2003

the friday five 1. What was your most memorable moment from the last week?
Walking up the road from the sugar house in Ashfield, looking at the plastic tubes connecting all of the maple trees and watching bubbles of sap slowly make their way downhill.

2. What one person touched your life this week? Avani, who is queen of the sincere pep talks. Thank you, avi!

3. How have you helped someone this week? I helped T twice with tricky homework. I know, it's probably not enough. But this week totally flew by.

4. What one thing do you need to get done by this time next week? Try to sell books to Raven and some unwwanted, vintagesque clothes to one of the places in town. I keep putting this off.

5. What one thing will you do over the next seven days to make your world a better place? My personal world? I dunno... Keep showing the love to my sorta-step-kids. Be kind to everyone. That's what I always try to do. I can't help the world outside of mine, though. I am feeling defeated in that regard.

No comments: