Friday, March 21, 2003

the friday five

1. If you had the chance to meet someone you've never met, from the past or present, who would it be? My Great-Grandmother who died in a mental institution in the 1920s or 30s.

2. If you had to live in a different century, past or future, which would it be? All of the previous ones have kind of sucked. Even if you say some really awesome time of peace and creativity like "the Renaissance" you have to deal with the lack of any proper medical care, sanitation, etc. I prefer to not have any say about what century I live in, and once I'm there I'll try to deal with the good and the bad.

3. If you had to move anywhere else on Earth, where would it be? New Zealand. I've heard great things.

4. If you had to be a fictional character, who would it be? I'd be the main woman in A Room with a View (the book - I don't want to be Helena Bonham Carter). Which I guess actually answers my century question.

5. If you had to live with having someone else's face as your own for the rest of your life, whose would it be? This question is really "Who do you think is the prettiest ever?" I like the dark-eyed exotic look, so I'll say Salma Hayek. J-Lo is very pretty too. But I'm just, I'm just Debl from the block.

No comments: