Thursday, March 06, 2003

This snow makes me want to hit people. We're getting 3 to 7 inches. There's at least 3 or 4 on my car out in the office lot right now. I'm beyond stir-crazy and cabin fever to actually, really, it's-not-funny-anymore psychosis.

Also, go read my fun dream I had last night at Your Own Rockumentary discussion room place. I kept it short.

One more thing: I attempted to watch my tape of "24" last night, but the entire program was somehow without any sound. I had also taped a show right before it on a different channel, and the sound was fine. So either Fox is fucking with me, or some weird VCR thing happened. Anyway, T and I watched the whole episode with the "mute" on so we could see the closed captioning. I read much of the show aloud which added some extra drama and interactivity to the experience. But I really would have loved to hear the big bomb go boom. Dammit.

No comments: