Tuesday, July 29, 2003

I am just dangerously crabby at work today. Sometimes I get into this mood at work (where I have been for far too many years) where I am smiling and joking yet also jabbing and complaining at the same time. During this morning's weekly status meeting I spent several minutes bitching about how my boss (who was not present) didn't get her piece in on time to me, and why not, and why didn't the person (my sub-boss, who was present) who was supposed to be taking care of it during my vacation last week ask her to get it in when she said she would? I was totally in the right, but it was unwise to show my frustration to the group. Especially this soon after my Quaker thing, I should be all calm and cool like a Jedi. Dammit.

Tonight I'm going to go sing at the shape-note thing. Maybe that will help me feel the force more.

No comments: