Friday, July 18, 2003

A sinful friday five:

1. When was the last time you cheated?
It's been a while. I'm pretty damn ethical and sometimes get obsessed (or at least riled up) with issues of fairness. And I've never cheated on a person. I guess all of the post-1994 times I've paid student price for a movie at Cinemark would count as cheating, though the past two years they've randomly given it to me without even asking if I was a student. I stopped claiming I was one (I used an old ID I saved) about 6 or 7 years ago.

2. When was the last time you stole?
I stole a pair of scissors from work last week. I don't feel bad about it; I earned them.

3. When was the last time you lied?
Last weekend instead of telling the whole truth I omitted information and it felt like lying. I hardly ever lie, I feel too guilty. Plus the golden rule applies.

4. When was the last time you broke or vandalized another's property?
On purpose? I can't remember. I sound like such a little angel, right? I just like not being an asshole.

5. When was the last time you hurt a loved one?
Last night. Because I still love and care about him, despite everything I do and say.

No comments: