Sunday, September 22, 2002

Having some lagging troubles with my new-to-me G3. Hmmm... Anyway. we finally ate at Smokin' Lil's last night, pretty much the only non-diner-or-fast-food restaurant in this shitty little town. It was fabulous. I got a mound of pulled chicken, with two sides - smashed potatoes and baked beans, and P got a 1/4 chicken and pulled pork with collard greens and dirty rice. It was all very Southern but not so authentic that the greens were boiled grey. They had sweet tea on the menu, for example. We ate and stuffed ourselves and had trouble sleeping later, we were so stuffed. Anyway, thumbs up for Lil's. They serve food that you can't get in Northampton so I think they have a good shot at making it.

I'm going to set up my twin sister, Sarah, as a guest blogger for the coming work week. She's an identical twin, so you'll hardly notice a difference, I'm sure. Also please note two new links, the Rockumentary which I've mentioned before, and Neal Pollack, who can go skinny dipping with me anytime, and his wife can come too.

No comments: