Monday, September 02, 2002

Hi, I'm back, and I'm 30. My trip is through. Though all in all I had a fun time, there were many disappointments in the Inn and the weather and the food. Plus I never found the "Jersey girls- Best in the World" t-shirt I was hoping for. We left the Jersey shore Sunday instead of Monday because the weather on Long Beach Island was so bad - rainy and windy - that we never ended up swimming, and we had quickly exhausted all of the entertainment options (which were slim to begin with). We ended up going back to Brooklyn yesterday, just in time to have dinner in Manhattan and shop at Toy Tokyo, my new favorite shop in the entire world, and buy the two most recent Magic Whistles at St. Mark's Comics. Anyway, I will write more about the trip in the days to come. I also got a digital camera as predicted, so expect to see some photos.

No comments: