Sunday, September 29, 2002

Hi, I'm back, I'm here, had a busy weekend. An hour or so after I arrived home from the airport my sis and bro-in-law arrived and we did a bunch of Fall stuff: apple-picking, the local library's fantastic book sale, apple-pie baking, Masterpiece-game playing, local trade show with many free raffles to enter... We also took in the last Aloha Steamtrain show ever, in a packed and sweaty bar. I was annoyed at the scratchy-sweater-wearing couple to my right, who weren't dancing properly. They needed to free their minds and let their asses follow, but they didn't. Mid-show Max took off his shirt as directed and we pogo-d and knocked into people for a few songs.

Wednesday I have tentative plans to do a girls' night out kind of a thing, but now I'm realizing Aimee Mann is playing that night.

Mind has turned to mush. More later. Probably tomorrow.

No comments: