Friday, August 29, 2003

After a long tech-support phone call to my brother-in-law, I now have new photos online. Eventually I'll have one of those handy online albums.

Anyway, These two shots were taken on the porch of Paine Hall at Silver Bay a month ago. Paine Hall is this falling-apart, rambling old house, where my room was this year for the Quaker thing. The first night I spent an hour getting a bat out of my room, and a couple of days later I caught another bat that was found hanging onto the wall of the bathroom (all the bathrooms are shared) that morning. I wrapped it in a towel and let it go outside, but it immediately flew back onto the porch to sleep. This shot is of my sister and my friend F, taking a close-up of the tired little bat:



And here's the closeup:



More soon.

No comments: