Monday, August 04, 2003

It's the monday five!

1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings? My radio alarm goes off at around 7:25. I usually rise up out of bed at 8:20. It's very bad.

2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late? I do, but not as late as I used to. I tend to wake up after 8 or 9 hours no matter what. So if I go to bed at 2, I wake up at 10.

3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning? I listen to NPR news on the radio. Once I get up, I open the window shades and head for the bathroom.

4. How long does it take to get ready for your day? It depends on whether or not I shower. Today I showered and tried to be quick, but it still took meabout 35 minutes to get ready. What slows me down is takin care of my pets and taking a long time to figure out what to wear. I need to start doing that elementary school thing of laying out my clothes the night before.

5. When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast? I am in love with the crepes at Cafe Casablanca.

No comments: