Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Cram tetrahedral middling!

I get my chowflap mail using Mail2Web while at work, which means I don't see the spam email in html, photo-filled mode. I got one today that was all the usual formatting garbage, but then there was all of this mysterious text in the middle:

horseflesh posterior screaming
methionine every micron
pleaded portraits scapula
microprocessor exists exalted
merge poetical megalomaniac
austin plethora meaty
ames mess benedictine
talisman creativity adjudicated
seahorse terminologies idiomatic
asiatic scrub bragger schizoid humidify albuquerque
posh coverlets bible scabbards bottom

meeting acquaintance pooh
teammate breakfast accustoms
evaluates matrimony credence
idols crimsoning excerpted
cram tetrahedral middling
saying accorders accosting
botanists immigrant populous acrid blair ethereally
hymns idly postulated adrenaline councils

I only opened the email because the subject line was "adirondack." I think some clever spam software did a blog search for the above terms (including adirondack, which I wrote about re: my Silver Bay trip) and sent the spam to the accompanying email addresses with the matching word in the subject line, so you might think someone was responding to something you wrote in your blog. Tricky bastards.


No comments: