Friday, August 22, 2003

It's the friday five.

1. When was the last time you laughed? Like, an actual laugh, more than a chuckle? Last night, watching the Daily Show and Insomniac. I spoke to my sister a little while ago and there was some chuckling, though now I can't think of why (maybe when we were trying to think of the part of The Price is Right with the spinny wheel? Not the Showcase Showdown...)

2. Who was the last person you had an argument with? Probably Philip, about something stupid. It's been peaceful at work lately.

3. Who was the last person you emailed? My friend Anya, about maybe doing something tonight. What, exactly, we haven't figured out.

4. When was the last time you bathed? I took a shower this morning. These questions aren't all that interesting.

5. What was the last thing you ate? A peach oatcake from the Haymarket. As usual it was a little dry and a little too filling but good. I was served by the girl who looks unnervingly like an ex-boyfriend of mine (same funny crooked teeth).

No comments: