Thursday, August 21, 2003

I'm wearing underwear that are like little hot pants today. I guess the girls call them "boy shorts" or something. I feel like flashing people. Lookout!

Tonight on television is the finale of The Amazing Race. If you do not watch this show I feel bad for you. It is a very good show. I can not use contractions to talk about it, it is that good. They have the usual bizarre and scary stunts, but because the entire around-the-world tour is a race, even getting tickets at the airport is suspenseful. Then there is the psychological/sociological aspect: at this point in the race the remaining two-person teams (one team is a married gay couple, one is a best friend pair, one is an engaged couple) are completely exhausted and addled and snapping at each other, though they have to work together to win. It is the best reality show on television.

It's also my friend Henning's birthday today. Happppy birthday hennnning!

No comments: